The Girard Area Community Foundation Grant Awards Banquet for 2017 was held last night, and it was wonderful! Each year this night is so humbling for our Foundation and perfectly displays the community’s support in action. The value brought to our local communities is truly beyond words; just ask the recipients!
This year, we were able to award $35,530 in grants! We are so happy to be able to provide these grants, and we thank each and every donor who has become a part of our Foundation.
2017 GACF Grant Recipients
This year’s recipients were as follows:
- Girard Youth Activities
- Girard Warriors Youth Track Club
- Girard Youth Athletics
- Crawford County, Kansas Sheriff’s Office
- Girard Medical Center Foundation
- Trinity Lutheran Church
- Walnut, Kansas, Community Center
- Friends of Crawford State Park
- St. Michael’s Catholic Church
- City of Girard, Kansas
- Saint Aloysius Historical Society
- Living Faith Church of the Nazarene
- First Christian Church, Girard, Kansas
- Crawford County Fair Association
- Walnut Community Service Organization
Congratulations to our grant recipients, and thank you for all you do to improve life for everyone in the Girard area!