Good news! Our 2022 grant-application period is now open! This year, all grant applications must be submitted online through our new GLM software. Keep reading to learn more about this exciting funding opportunity for your nonprofit!
Table of Contents
Here’s What You Need To Know
Applications will be accepted from August 1, 2022, until September 30, 2022, from local 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, government entities, and religious institutions for programs that benefit the quality of life in the Girard area. “Girard area” is defined as the communities of Girard, Farlington, Brazilton, Hepler, Beulah, Walnut, and McCune.
GACF funded $55,454 in grant awards to 15 nonprofit organizations in 2021.
This year, we plan to award up to $60,429.
Important Information for Applicants
- Girard area nonprofits are encouraged to apply.
- Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Notification of grant-selection decisions will be approximately one month after the application due date.
- Once an application is submitted, it cannot be edited.
- By submitting an application, you are verifying the accuracy of the information and understand this is a one-time-only grant award.
- In the event your project is funded, you are agreeing to submit an evaluation report and project photos upon completion of the project, or by July 31 of the following year.
- Submission of evaluation reports from previously funded projects will be considered as part of the selection process.
Project Expenses Typically Not Funded
- Ongoing operating expenses/salaries/stipends/personnel costs
- Mileage reimbursement or travel costs
- Building/construction projects/capital improvements
- Religious activities unless the project serves the general public regardless of religious affiliation
- Political activities
We look forward to receiving your grant proposal!